New Dimensions Show

From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
I'm going.  Just haven't registered.  Is it mandatory?

It will make it much easier if you register in advance. Then you get this cool entry
form that has all your car info on it that is displayed at the show on your dash. Heck
everyone should enter as it is only 30 compared to $10+food or $15w/o for entry.
Plus you get a free shirt. We sell these for $15 so now it is almost the same cost.
Heck it's almost free.  he he

We also have a download entry form you can hand fill out and fax or mail in to us. It
is on this page with the on-line secure page and the who's registered link.
http://www.charityautoshows.com/2002_registration.html

Come on everyone we need you at this show. The charities are suffering since 911
and every little bit helps. Make the Scirocco.org be a force like it has been since the
first show 10 years ago. We have done so much to improve on last years event. We
have speakers all over - tons of time to finish the show - lots of judges
autocrossing on the tarmac. Live bands. In door kart party.

We have made the room rates cheap. $69 and $79 rooms. We also lowered the
price to enter the show or autocross by $5 from last year.

Ok my begging is over.   he he

> From: Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
> Yes.  And make SURE you have valid ID on you the day of the show - we
> have
> to go through the NASA gauntlet to get onto the base, and after 9/11,
> I'm
> guessing security will be tighter than last year.  No valid USA ID, no
> entry...

What is amazing is they changed the security as they fenced off the base from Nasa.
So now all you have to have is the driver of the car has to have ID like a drivers lic.
Fed. ID card or Passport. The people in the car do not have to have any id.

So worst case you get someone to drive your car in if you are driving without a
license. (not a good idea anyways) he he

> From: "Craig Williams" <roccolister@hotmail.com>
> BTW,
> I hope the show website is just behind at listing those who have signed
> up.
> It's only two weeks away and they only show 60 people signed up. They
> advertised that they were expecting 400+ show cars to show up. Hmmm.
>
> -- Craig

Well we are around 100 now. We just today mailed out  20,000 newsletters first class
to about 1/2 the people in our California database. This should get the number to
climb. Last year many were in the last few weeks.  We also are doing local
newspaper advertising.

Thanks and hope you can make the show on Sunday May 12th.

PS-  Planning on having my Scirocco at the ND 2003 show.
Looking forward to spending some quality time with the old beast.

78 turbo Scirocco (Coming Alive in 2003)
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.ndauto.com
http://www.charityautoshows.com