Bloody Virus

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C1EC92.D2C99090

Well, after all the huff, puff and panic, it looks as though I dind't =
have the damn Klez.g virus after all.  After having a brain farts and =
finally checking the headers of the returned e-mails, none of the IP's =
in them belonged to me.  Looks like someone that has my address in their =
list did get it and the virus was trying to send itself out using my =
address as the "from".  I've checked my system as well as my whole home =
network and not a single virus found :)

Not for the scirocco content.  I'm sure all of you remember my bitching =
about my cooling system woe's with my 88' 16v PITA.  Well I still =
haven't had a chance to do anything, but I picked up a new expansion =
tank cap and another thermostat today.  I'm going to drill holes in the =
thermostat as suggested and try many of the other suggestions sometime =
tomorrow I think.  Wish me luck, because I'm almost to the point of =
wanting to use the "ventolator" (S&W 357 sub-nose) on the damn car.  Ok, =
so I could never really do that, but the thought has crossed my mind a =
time or too in the last few days.

I just wish they made a spray can of "air-in-the-cooling-system-Be-Gone"

William

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C1EC92.D2C99090

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, after all the huff, puff and =
panic, it looks=20
as though I dind't have the damn Klez.g virus after all.&nbsp; After =
having a=20
brain farts and finally checking the headers of the returned e-mails, =
none of=20
the IP's in them belonged to me.&nbsp; Looks like someone that has my =
address in=20
their list did get it and the virus was trying to send itself out using =
my=20
address as the "from".&nbsp; I've checked my system as well as my whole =
home=20
network and not a single virus found :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not for the scirocco content.&nbsp; I'm =
sure all of=20
you remember my bitching about my cooling system woe's with my 88' 16v=20
PITA.&nbsp; Well I still haven't had a chance to do anything, but I =
picked up a=20
new expansion tank cap and another thermostat today.&nbsp; I'm going to =
drill=20
holes in the thermostat as suggested and try many of the other =
suggestions=20
sometime tomorrow I think.&nbsp; Wish me luck, because I'm almost to the =
point=20
of wanting to use the "ventolator" (S&amp;W 357 sub-nose) on the damn =
car.&nbsp;=20
Ok, so I could never really do that, but the thought has crossed my mind =
a time=20
or too in the last few days.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just wish they made a spray can of=20
"air-in-the-cooling-system-Be-Gone"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C1EC92.D2C99090--