From: Night Shadow [mailto:soltwede@privateI.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 8:03 AM
To: Krazy Horse
Cc: scirocco16v88@hotmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: New Dimensions Show

Ow come on, my 84 Auto was so mint! I can't believe I didn't get best of
show! hahahaha

Eric

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Krazy Horse wrote:

> Amen to that! there were a few no so "showable" cars there last year.=20
> but
> still, great fun that weekend, i had a total blast!
>=20
>=20
>=20
> -Craig
> "Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
> "Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)
>=20
> >From: "Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com>
> >To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >Subject: Re: New Dimensions Show
> >Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:29:49 +0000
> >

> >You should have seen the Sciroccos there last year. We don't all have

> >show cars, but we show our cars with pride.
> >
> >Plus, it's for charity  :)

We=20

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress) 81
Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE) 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v
swap and mechanical rebuild in progress) 00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving
this for now)

-Kelli Fox