From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 5:09 AM
To: EUROROC II; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: New Dimensions Show

--- EUROROC II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sounds like fun but my Scirocco is a ways away from being showable...=20
> Is that a word?
> -Raffi

That's the cool part - who CARES if the car isn't in show condition -
it's the fun atmosphere.  Join in and get a good parking spot.  :)

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front
of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace