Power Windows

--=====================_101660129==_.ALT

Same problem here on my passenger window... I just purchased all the parts
to redo both sides from the dealer. The reinforcement plate is
approximately $7, there are also a handful of screws and washers needed to
do it right.

There is a diagram too. I'll send a full copy to anyone who needs one. I've
included the text.

-Raffi

Technical Bulletin 646490T03
Dare 900531