lifter noise(sorta ot)

> I've had good results with Marvel Mystery Oil as well.  I
> was told about it by an aircraft mechanic friend a few
> years ago who uses it in his Bonanza.

Marvel does have a good reputation in the automotive world, and SeaFoam is
the reccomended stuff for motorcycles and small engines...same type, drop
it in oil or gas....works GREAT on the motorcycles....never tried it in a
car.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox