apologies on my slowness

<DIV></DIV>
<P>sorry to those who have bought parts off of me and are still waiting for me to ship, between my job and the changes we're going through at the shop right now i'm severly pressed for time. also my computer shit on me this weekend and i have lost most, if not all of your email addresses and so on. jason, ben, and rory, i have yours boxed and ready to ship. i'm going to get the shipping prices tomorrow. josh, i'll get those pics out to you hopefully by thursday but don't worry, the dorr cards have your name on them. anyone else that is waiting please contact me, for like i said, with the computer crash i may have lost/forgot about you.</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; sorry</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; brett<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>So Sayeth The Hitman </DIV>http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage
<DIV></DIV>