VW show/swap in West. Washington?

A-Yup!  Best show is in the parking lot.  Usually we get about 8-10
roccos parked in the back of the lot.  Every once in a while you will
see one in the show but that's a rarity.  After the show we usually head
to PowerHouse for some brews & grub.  It ain't know Waterfest or ND, but
its nice to see what people have been doing to their cars over the
winter.  I plan on attending, that is if I can fix my slipping timing
belt, coolant leak, & broken axle nut before Sunday.  =(

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458