Cheapass Ron on his way home from Dallas...Allyn Read!

Indeed, made it home a few hours ago, safe and sound.

Thanks to Patrick for toting me around, buying me lunch, and covering
me at Avis (note:  if the pretty lady at Avis asks "Is this a debit
card?" the correct answer is NO!).

Brian, good to meet you and your daughter - and nice place.  I always
wish I had some leftover wrenching time on these little get-togethers,
but getting the chance to meet and say Hi is well worth it.

And Al...the Rieger is gonna look NIIIICE.

Later,

Ron