Cheapass Ron on his way home from Dallas...Allyn Read!

After a short visit (dropping off a cabriolet at his sisters for his neice
(you have to love them vw nut uncles)), Brian Wagner, Ron and I had lunch
and after dealing with Avis, Ron should be arriving in Memphis late tonight
and be home Monday!

Allyn, due to the fact that I just started a new job (started last
thursday )and the uncertainty that I may or may not go to Cincy (waiting to
have boss approve leave),I have stuffed the 4 mags of the reiger into Ron's
rental car, he will store them in his garage until Cincy for you to pick
them up.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **