Tranny Q's ...

hey guys ..
i got a few questions about tranny options ...
so here we go ..
i got a 4k in a jetta that im scraping ( canadian OR wob 85 )
but i have the AGB int the Scirocco and i have a 9A out of a 86 GTi that i
scappped a while ago ( frame was rotted away )
im swapin out the 1.8L 8V to a 2.0L 9A Turbo with a DTA unit
now which one will be less likely to die on me ???
can u guys tell me the pros and cons of each tranny ???
Thanks
Adrian
( BTW im sorry for the "spam" but i was only trying to get the word out ...
:( )