[REPLY] EKTA CD OVER REACTING

The reason why people on list are complaining is that this guy is
SELLING copies of the cd to make a profit for himself. I mean if he was
making copies to sell for only the price of the CD then I don't think
anyone would complain but from what I heard he is selling ETKA for $20
or more. You can buy 100 pack of CDRW's for $20 so he isnt trying to
help anyone out. Like I said not complaining that he is putting ETKA
out, just complaining because he is trying to sell something for a
profit that's not even a real copy.

Nick
'01 Jetta VR6
'86 Scirocco 16v (Money Pit)