youse guy's cooling systems

There must be something wrong with my '87;  I never have a problem with it
when I just fill the sucker through the overflow tank!  Should I take it to
the dealer for an evaluation?  Should I sell it as quickly and cheaply as I
can?  Can I even drive it down for its AutoTrader photo session?   Oh, woe
is me...!

Larry  sandiego16V

> So did you take off the upper radiator hose and fill the system from
there?  Also with the engine running sqweeze the upper radiator hose to burp
the air through, leave the coolant tank cover off whe doing this.