today was a good day(long)

<DIV></DIV>
<P>went out to streetsboro to check out that canadian gtx today, well it wasn't a gtx but it was canadian. anyone ever hear of a scirocco gts? this was a silver carbed 8v with a big decal down both sides proclaiming her to be a gts. anyways, the car had been sitting in a cow pasture for what looks to have been a hundred years or so, i wasn't impressed. elmar said i could take everything i wanted for a $100, not thinking i find anything i gave her a quick inspection. found some goodies! 1 rear euro bumper, 1 set eurolights, 1 pair of all black w/ no chrome strip and manuel windows door cards (yes josh, i thought of you and snatched them up), 1 set of american racing rims(the ones that are a blantant copy of the bbs's), factory fog lamp switch, a 220km/ 7k gauge cluster(why i took this i still don't know), and best of all, 1 setrab oil cooler complete with braided lines and sandwich plate! yes, all for the low price of $100! but thats not all, elmar hooked me up with the complete drivers side power window assembly, lower grill, center caps, and passenger side door handle for my lil bro's audi coupe gt. and as if thats not enough for one day, elmar kindly pointed out a wrecked passat wagon he had sitting there. that's right you guessed it, 2l 16v. he said he'd sell me the engine for $250, and it only has 47k on it! on top of all this, i had time to finally put the exhaust system on my bro's audi, replace his spark plugs, and fix a broken hose that i had been promising him i do since feb. yes, today was a good day!<BR><BR><BR><HTML></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>So Sayeth The Hitman </DIV>http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage
<DIV></DIV>