really screwed here with the cooling system

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E71C.8DF41A10

I think I've narrowed the problem down to air trapped in the radiator & =
top radiator hose.  The side of the radiator away from the hoses is =
staying cool to the touch.  However, the other side where the hoses are =
gets nice and hot and the top radiator hose isn't getting any water in =
it.  How the hell do i fix this.  I'm at my last ahir to pull out and =
I'm supposed to be going to a VW show in Tenn tomorrow night any my car =
is being a complete bitch.  I'm very positive there isn't a blockage =
since I didn't have a problem before I replaced that 3 way hose that =
sprung a leak.  I really need help here since as best I figure, VW =
radiators have the cores going horizontal (from what I could see) rather =
then vertical.

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

William

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E71C.8DF41A10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think I've narrowed the problem down =
to air=20
trapped in the radiator &amp; top radiator hose.&nbsp; The side of the =
radiator=20
away from the hoses is staying cool to the touch.&nbsp; However, the =
other side=20
where the hoses are gets nice and hot and the top radiator hose isn't =
getting=20
any water in it.&nbsp; How the hell do i fix this.&nbsp; I'm at my last =
ahir to=20
pull out and I'm supposed to be going to a VW show in Tenn tomorrow =
night any my=20
car is being a complete bitch.&nbsp; I'm very positive there isn't a =
blockage=20
since I didn't have a problem before I replaced that 3 way hose that =
sprung a=20
leak.&nbsp; I really need help here since as best I figure, VW radiators =
have=20
the cores going horizontal (from what I could see) rather then=20
vertical.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!</FO=
NT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1E71C.8DF41A10--