Suggestions for getting mkII roc into a box truck...

You could use some ramps, but you're on your own. My
recommendation: Get the tow dolly and make sure your
rear wheel bearings are in good shape. You will be
MUCH happier in the end. Your roc probably will be
too. I'm not seeing how you can fit the car in the van
AND have all your stuff in such a way that it doesn't
risk falling on the car. Hell, even the pros screw it
up. My BRAND FREAKING NEW (OK, two months old)
Subaru's bumper literally had a hole rubbed through
the paint and into the plastic because the car rocked
against the partition they setup for a 1200mile trip.
They awarded me $100 or something pathetic...and then
never sent the check. That will not happen again.

$135 just isn't worth the hassle...

Neal

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> Give em' to me. Trying to save $135 by not getting a
> tow dolly.  By the
> dimensions, a 15' truck will hold her and have
> enough room for my stuff
> (barely), but I'm stumped on how to get her in
> there. Coilovers can be
> cranked back up to about stock height if need be.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joshua Hignight
> Student Services/Technical Services
> New Mexico Campus