kamei front spoiler

i know  Al   i already vented about Scott Williams' comments about me being
pretentious for owning a helmet:<)  I only brought it because  I read there
was gonna be a road rally ( did know  that it meant  going the speed limit)
I was assuming  a road course  type event, (just called a road rally)  either
way, I am trying to be looked at as pretentious as I am into these cars  like
the rest of us, no better , no worse and I expect to be treated like such,
Anyways   now that I have explained myself to others on the list,  (Can we
all just get along) :<)  Later Scott