The last of the parts forsale, some for free!!

Allyn wrote:

> Damn i need a hood, but you are in cali arent ya. (Al considers cross
> country trip to ND for a hood).  I hate living far from people...

Do it!  ND was a blast last year (as usual) and we need more out-of-town
blood this year.  There were at least 2 gorgeous 'rocs for sale at the
show last year - John Ringham's $10k Mk1 (which is worth every penny IMHO)
and a fabulously clean '82 or '83 Mk2 with body kit (not sure which one)
and factory Scirocco striping that was in PRISTINE condition in and out.
I'm sure you could load up on parts too.. hood included.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA