Update: Almost Stranded. Help

When cool the car runs better. It didn't start doing it again till I was
almost home.
If heat was spoiling the coil would this happen?
It happens mostly when I shift to the next gear. Once it smooths out I have
full power.
I have a leak at the down pipw on the toilet bowl and a bad O2 sensor. Could
the exess heat cause a problem?
Well I have no idea