DFW Listers - Cheapass Ron in town (lunch 4/21?)

Patrick, Brian, anyone else...

I'm arriving in Plano on Friday, but will be tied up with family stuff
until I get ready to leave on Sunday.  I figure if anyone's available
for a no-alcohol-for-Ron lunch on Sunday, that'll work best for be. I
have to get headed back so I can make Memphis before it's too late (my
aunt will be waiting for me there).

Soo...I'll be on the road heading SW starting Thursday am...in a Cabby
with a freshly installed "repaired-by-Cheapass" tranny (what am I NUTS?
 1000 miles on an unproven tranny? yikes!)  (The drivers inner CV had
become loose and, held by the last bolt, the joint was slung into the
case half, punching a big hole in it.  I installed a different case
half and repaired a 5th gear that was popping out - seems OK so far
after 50 whole miles).

Give me a call when I'm on the road, 513 284-5124 is the cell I'll be
carrying, email me and I'll get you my sister's phone number so we can
catch up when I get there!

seeeYaaa (and wish me well on my trip)

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.