[tech] which fuel pump?

Sal,

The one that's underneath the car is really easy to change.  I always forget
if its the transfer pump or the fuel pump.  My car's (16v) fuel pump was
buzzy so I swapped it out for one from an 82 rocco.  Same part number.  It
took like 30 min to swap.  CIS-E pumps have to hold lots of pressure (+80
psi) so they are pretty high flow, apparently good for 300hp or so.  Not
sure if there's a difference between the CIS fuel pump and a CIS-E one.

Joe