(ot) got an idea

mostly, as you said, for the budget swap. i got the motor, the shell is
cheap. also in my various workings on his car, the motor can be a bear to
work on. the airbox/ fuel injection is actually inside the fender, the
starter is blocked by the a-arm and tranny etc..
oh yeah, did i forget to mention fear. does anyone remember what happened
when i turboed my corrado?
  hit