ISO VW turbo info- Legend Turbo Inc

Hi all,

I'm looking for some info on Turbocharger systems applicable to our favorite
car.

During a recent perusal of the CARB website I happended to scan through the
list of EO#'s for turbocharger systems. Here's what I found:

D-360   This is for the AMS turbosystem for the 16v Scirocco, Jetta and GTI

D-316   New Dimensions 85-87 Golf,Jetta

D-155   Legend Turbo Inc. For 84-85 GTI, Scirocco.

Living in California, having a turbosystem with an EO# is of high
convenience.

Does anyone have any info on Legend Turbo Inc. I assume they are no longer
making the kits, but if anyone has info on the parts they used, etc, I would
be very interested.

So far I've found that they used a Warner-Ishi RHB-52 turbo with internal
wastegate.

TIA,
Jonas