Anyone have an extra coolant tube (no oil cooler/no expansion bottle)

> What year, type motor is this? 8v? 16v?
>
> I want to also ask if you mean the coolant by pass tube, the one that
> runs from the water pump up to the head, esp when the thermo is
> closed.
> That the one?
>
> I might have a decent one in the back yard, but I'd want to be sure
> it
> lines up with your hoses.
>
> TBerk

The engine is an 2.0 ABA with a solid lifter big-valve head.  The tube
I need is the one with no "T"'s (yes, it's the one you're referring
to), since I'm not using the oil cooler, and I swapped back to a
non-expansion bottle rad...

Thanks!

Mark.

Find, Connect Date! http://personals.yahoo.ca