Anyone have an extra coolant tube (no oil cooler/no expansionbottle)

Mardak wrote:

> I chopped mine up when I did my last swap and integrated an expansion
> bottle.  This time around, I'm doing away with the expansion bottle and
> oil cooler (going with a aftermarket oil cooler).  Does anyone have an
> extra coolant tube lying around?  I haven't been able to find the right
> one around here...  I'd be happy to pay for shipping and some extra for
> your troubles...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark.

Mark,

What year, type motor is this? 8v? 16v?

I want to also ask if you mean the coolant by pass tube, the one that
runs from the water pump up to the head, esp when the thermo is closed.
That the one?

I might have a decent one in the back yard, but I'd want to be sure it
lines up with your hoses.

TBerk