77 G60 Project Pictures

Hehe. I've now officially proven that cars who know
their time has come will use nature to develop
potentially lethal defense mechanisms! The Corrado had
been sitting outside for about six months. I worked on
it for several nights before I began to find black
widow spiders all around. After the one in the picture
(the biggest yet, with a web *right* where I was the
night before) I decided to bring out the RAID bug
bombs. No problems since.

Also notice the gigantic bull frog that decided to die
right under the front break caliper. Again, I was
laying in that spot the night before! I doubt it, but
I gotta wonder if the spider got it or something...

Neal

--- "Jason F. Snow" <jason_f_snow@nac.net> wrote:
> I'm impressed, just one thing though...How do you
> plan on wrestling that
> humungous spider out of the web and into the engine
> compartment?

=====
~Neal