Try pennsylvania roads!!

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C1E283.06BFA2A0

Try driving in PA. the worst roads possible. After I put the Konis in my =
car, I changed front bearings, balljoints ,replaced a shock -thank GOD =
Konis have a lifetime warranty, had a bent wheel and numerous =
alignments. Oh, yeah and everybody drives SUVs here and talk on cell =
phones at the same time!!
Demetri

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C1E283.06BFA2A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Try driving in PA. the worst roads =
possible. After=20
I put the Konis in my car, I changed front bearings, balljoints =
,replaced a=20
shock -thank GOD Konis have a lifetime warranty,&nbsp;had a bent wheel =
and=20
numerous alignments. Oh, yeah and everybody drives SUVs here and talk on =
cell=20
phones at the same time!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Demetri</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C1E283.06BFA2A0--