(ot)i realyy hate to ask this ? here but....

So honda owners have gone beyound the art of Rice look, but moved to add
rice talk too ??

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco