corrado seats (was:RE: Steering wheel q's)

I've had vinyl Rocco seats, leather Rocco seats, and
vinyl Corrado seats.

If you really want performance seats, the Corrado
seats are a little better. Higher bolsters and such.
But even as an avid autocrosser, I must say the 16v
Scirocco seats are awesome. If 16v seats aren't good
enough for you, IMHO you should just buy some
lightweight, fixed-back race seats. But if your Rocco
seats are dead and you happen across a set of Corrado
seats or GTi/GLi Recaros, they *are* better.

Neal

--- Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com> wrote:

> I have always wondered about the actual differences
> between the 16V
> seats and the Corrado seats.  They look similar, but
> are the Corrado's
> that much better? They seem to be quit pricey up
> here.  I was wondering
> if it was worth replacing a set of the leather
> recaro style rocco seats
> with a set of leather Corrado seats?
>

> --
> Cory Langford