CIS is awesome!

I was using CIS (when I did all those engine mods) until I installed
Haltech last fall.
Now, with Haltech, almost any change I make to the engine requires a
remap to some degree.
Of course, CIS would never support a turbo with the kind of flexibility
that Haltech will and that's were I'm going next ;^P
Dan