Overkill?

Yeah, but when you first posted the link, the server
was down. Apparently you're not so overkill about
everything, eh? :)

Which radiator is that? G60, or mk1 Scirocco, or
other?

The thing in the grill appears seems to be the oil
cooler, right? Did you use an intercooler? What kind,
and where did you mount it? From the boost tubes I can
see, it looks like you maybe used the G60 intercooler
somewhere resembling the "stock" location on a
Corrado...

So is the beast finally running? Even if not, it looks
like it's getting close! Very Cool...

Neal

--- Wing Gee <winggee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Heh.. I don't think so... nothing is ever overkill
> with Wing
>
> http://www.turborocco.com/pic
>
> *snicker*
>
> Wing Gee