High Performance Hose and Hose Ends

Better yet, find your local Parker-Hannifin distributor, they can
supply top-quality hose and fittings and crimp them while you wait.  I
tried the local Aeroquip store but they were clueless on metric.
Parker blew them away.

http://www.parker.com/distloc/english/search_3.asp

They did a wonderful job on my Volvo oil cooler (still have to get it
installed, though...)

Ron