All the detailers

--part1_fc.1698471b.29e797d1_boundary

I am looking for a good wax to use.  I don't want any liquid wax I am talking
the hard type wax.  Anyone have a product they like to use?  Im not looking
for the walmart special I am looking for a good quality wax thats not too
expensive. Meaning not more than 25 bucks.  Thanks boys.  And girls.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_fc.1698471b.29e797d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I am looking for a good wax to use.&nbsp; I don't want any liquid wax I am talking the hard type wax.&nbsp; Anyone have a product they like to use?&nbsp; Im not looking for the walmart special I am looking for a good quality wax thats not too expensive. Meaning not more than 25 bucks.&nbsp; Thanks boys.&nbsp; And girls.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fc.1698471b.29e797d1_boundary--