2.0 swap w/ audi distributor. Q

Swapping the gears is not hard at all. However, if you're like me, you'll
end up ruining up the old gear when you take it off (but that's no big deal
since you'll probably never need it again).

It's just a tapered pin that holds it on to the distributor. Just grind it
down and tap it out. Shouldn't take you more than a half hour.

--Theron

My other option would be to buy an adaptor for $30, and swap the gears,
but that sounds like a major PITA.  I heard it was not as easy as some
have made it out to be...

Mark.