2.0 swap w/ audi distributor. Q

Can anyone confirm that Audi part # 053 905 205A is the right
distributor for the swap?  I remember something about swapping the hall
sender with one originally from the 1.8 8v.  Anyone confirm this?

Also, I found this dist. for sale at Adirondack for $209 U.S.  I
thought I remembered seeing it for $150 somewhere.  Anyone, Anyone?

My other option would be to buy an adaptor for $30, and swap the gears,
but that sounds like a major PITA.  I heard it was not as easy as some
have made it out to be...

Mark.

Music, Movies, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca