EFI question - fuel fittings

Chris,

Since my funds were low I ended up using the existing filter and all barbed
fittings up to the filter and rail.  Aeroquip makes a nice 250 psi hose for
about $2/ft in 1/4" ID.  What you could do is find another return line from
any mk2 rocco (since its barbed) and use it.  If you need to get fittings
for it, you can go to your local hydraulic hose supply company and they will
probably help you out.  I ended finding an Aeroquip reseller 30 mi away from
me, the guys there hooked me up with all the fittings I needed.

Joe