ISO: old school rebuildable strut bearings

--- Andrew Stauffer <andrew.stauffer@cannondale.com>
wrote:
> A buddy of mine is building a GTI Cup car and is
> desperately seeking a set
> of the old style strut bearings.

How urgent are you?

I got the origingal set on my '77 Scirocco that I
won't be needing, but they're currently holding up the
car until I get my coilovers and camber plates. The
car isn't yet running, but I do need to be able to
roll it around the garage...so unfortunately I can't
just pull 'em off for you tonite.

I've already got Geoff Z. working on the coilovers,
but I don't know when I'll actually have them in-hand.
I've also already got an email into Iain for his
camber plates if someone else didn't beat me to it...
:)

Neal

=====
~Neal