From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@excite.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 9:22 PM
Subject: picking up a new beast - parts to take

>   i'm driving to get my new beasty in west virginia this weekend. this is
about a 200 mile, or so, drive. i requires a starter, which i'll be taking
along with a good assortment of tools. my question is, what else should i
take? mind you  i'm planning on driving this thing back. i already have all
the belts and will have a number of the hoses before i leave. i'll
definitely take a fuel pump relay (jumper wire at least), but was wondering
what other people think might be beneficial to take. alternator? fuel pump?
i have some space, but not a whole lot for parts. as said, i'll be getting
it this weekend (leaving friday evening) so i'd appreciate hearing from
y'all before then. thanx.