From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Wes Brockway
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 9:44 PM
To: 'Allyn'; 'Jeff Toomasson'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: anyone familiar with the Option 6 setup?

What is the typical gearing with these transmissions? Is sixth just a little
taller ie .75 or .71 or are the other gears shorter ie a fisrt gear of 3.67
or 3.84 or the like. I'm guessing they'll put in whatever one prefers but
wondering what is the best use.

Yeah...like I could ever afford one for my 'Roc. Still it is intriguing. I
think I would use shorter gears like I suggested for acceleration and use
the added 6th for highway use.