[OT] CIS Cabby to 16v?

Can anyone tell me all the ins and outs on taking a CIS '88 Cabriolet 8v
to a 16v?  I know that I'll need (and I have) the intake and exhaust
manifolds, but can I do the swap using the CIS injection?  Any wires need
to be spliced, chopped, or added?  Please be as complete as you can on
the instructions.  I have 4 16v motors here and I think I need to use
them.

Thanks,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"