Oil Pan

I'm using the Schrick aluminum pan with the factory VW windage tray.
That tray has the rubber gasket built in and it probably seals better
than the stock paper.

Sorry, I couldn't tell you a thing about the other baffled pans,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV