Ground wires

Better yet, go to the dealer, and order a new ground
strap. It is an upgraded version (EC had something
about this around 1995) with two ground points, one
for the body, and one for the tranny.

It keeps your VW stock instead of cramming it with
crappy looking household hardware... (my opinion,
flame away)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> a écrit : > If
it's an indication, on v. late A1's (i.e., my '93