[tech] Audi 1.8T in a MKII Rocco???

Josh and all, I'll bet you that my buddy and I will get our programmable EMS
1.8T project together for less than $1500. It can be done. You just have to
find the deals, barter stuff/services, fabricate your own bits, etc. To a
large degree, that's how I've built my Scirocco. Cash has been only a minor
part of all the transactions.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut