Allyns daily flame

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=314140&postid=2743845#2743845
scroll up by one reply (i have 2 in a row).
here is where it started:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=314190
and the thread for comments:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=314140

    dont flame me for my opinions, mine are pretty cheesy compared to some of the other 'angry mob'
on there, post your own opinions on the vortex. i'm not 'rooting' for either course of action
(change rule/keep rule), im asking others to promote their own opinions on the matter since vortex
is, after all, for the people who go there, and will be influenced (i hope) by its users opinions.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)