Glove box assembly

I'm not sure what happened, but I opened my glove box the other, and when I
went to close it, it wouldn't close properly.  So after a few tries, I just
decided to take it out and have a better look.  Once I took it out I
realized that it was probably the little plastic prop that keeps the door
open.  After numerous attempts to re install the glove box, no luck the
door still wouldn't close properly.  It would however close properly if I
took the prop out.  So basically my question would be, if someone would be
nice enough to take a picture of right hand side of a removed glove box, so
I can see were the little spring is supposed to be, or if a piece of mine
broke off some how.  I don't think that it matters, but I have an 88 16v.

thanks
ryan