[Re: scirocco(passat).org GTG-Rumors and lies (long)]

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
Cathy Boyko wrote:
> =

> Well, I was lucky enough to go to the North American epicentre of
Sciroccodom
> yesterday, Brett's place, for the purpose of socializing and engine
removal,
> the victim was a 16V, from (where else) Daun's.
> =

> A few randoms thoughts and observations:
<snip>
> Cathy, waiting for Cincy with much anticipaition!
> =

This was Funny.    8])

Hopefully no one got banished to the dudgeon, Brett keeps NOS parts down
there, you don't want to get to be NOS.

(New Old Stock)

TBerk

THAT explains it, he DID take me down to the basement (now, now, Brett's =
gentleman), said something about the list being down there...now what DID=
 I do
to offend???( I showed up too early, that must be it, that will never hap=
pen
again, I'm ALWAYS late) He did let me out though.