All mechanics are crooks!

I would have to side with Mark on this one. My many years of dealing with
cars/mechanics leads me to feel that he is right on the mark (so to
speak...)
And I must give him a LARGE helping of credit for not coming back in a
defensive/aggressive response to Chris' post.
Mark, you have my respect.

Larry