Clear MK2 turns on Ebay

--part1_146.c741184.29e114f9_boundary

Here is a shameless plug for some indicators I just recieved from England.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1819341283

I bought these along with my Audi S2 parts and finally went to Chicago to
pick them up from customs, that was an adventure in itself.

Jasin

--part1_146.c741184.29e114f9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Here is a shameless plug for some indicators I just recieved from England.
<BR>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1819341283
<BR>
<BR>I bought these along with my Audi S2 parts and finally went to Chicago to pick them up from customs, that was an adventure in itself.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_146.c741184.29e114f9_boundary--