PISSED!!!! Help me!

i had my Roc stalling when i would do a semi quick stop (or a panic stop).
it also would "stagger" when i punched the gas. it was my notorious transfer
pump (the one in the gas tank). i changed that and boom, everything is
grand.

do you have problems with fuel starving around hard corners or hill or when
you are getting low on gas? those were some other signs of mine as well.
hth!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)