PISSED!!!! Help me!

OK, I got my car back from the dealer today. My dad said it seemed like it
was running alrite. I get in the car to see how much better it is and it
still does the same shit! Stupid fuck heads at the dealer wanted to charge
me $270 for the fuckin work. I only paid half that amount because the
dumbasses didnt get me to OK the work. They supposibly fixed the hall
sender, set air/fuel mixture right, adjusted timming and replaced a vaccuum
hose that was missing. The car idles better but seems to have lost alot of
its power. Ontop of that the car still hesitates real bad while accelerating
and also stalls when I come to a semi quick stop. Also my clock just stopped
working?!? Another thing that isnt working now since the car got back from
the
dealer is the vaccuum door lock that would lock all your doors and hatch and
gas
 cap just from locking the drivers door.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Nick